Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 Days to Keenan

We are driving to Chicago and spending the night there before leaving for Hanoi on Friday morning. This is a longggggggggg trip. 22 hours and 45 minutes to be exact. We are very exhausted from all of the last minute preparations but also very excited!

Hopefully I remembered all of the essentials like passports, tickets and copies of required paperwork.

May, 2006 Our journey to Sophia begins















January, 2007 Our journey to unite the Ladybug and the Dragonfly begins

Just a reminder that we have been told that the internet connections in Viet Nam are very patchy right now. We are going to do everything we can to blog, but please be patient if you don't see many posts, or god forbid, no posts!

update: Our friend Donna, kindly agreed to post for us if we aren't able to. As long as we can attach photos to e-mails, we will be able to blog that way. Thank you Donna!

8 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

OH my - that first photo really freaked me out because it looked so familiar! and I guess it was.
I CANNOT believe you are doing this again already!
You are brave- sorry we haven't connected by phone.
Have a wonderful safe travel and we cannot wait to meet little Keenan and see sweet Sophia again soon!
Love,
K., C., & T xx

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Good luck!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger mama d said...

wheeeeeeeee, Keeeeeeeenan! Fly safe, drink plenty of good water, and hug your little ones for us.

- k, f & c

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Can't wait!!!

Donna

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger tara said...

Congratulations and safe travels! My husband and I just sent off our dossier to Vietnam last night and are anxiously awaiting that referral call, hopefully soon.

Can't wait to read all about your trip!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Have a great trip! So excited for you! I can't wait to see your handsome boy!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm a long-time lurker! Good luck on your trip to Vietnam. What an exciting time this must be for you and little Sophia. I'll be praying for everything to go well for you guys.
Catherine.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger LaLa said...

Congrats on your travel!! Packing is such fun huh? I saw you on Kelly's blog and thought I would jump over. We have been home from China with our daughter since Nov '05 and are currently waiting for our daughter in Vietnam. Oh, and I think I am the one you referenced about the blog title ; )
Curious, are you taking Sophia? We are taking our two year old so just wondering??
Blessings on your journey to you cutie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home