Thursday, August 16, 2007


Our dear friends, Adam and Michelle were expecting their first baby in November. Well apparently, their little boy, Seth, decided that was too long of a wait and showed up this past Saturday. I managed to quickly throw some things in a suitcase and Keenan, Sophia and I headed to Phoenix to meet their new addition. Mother and baby are doing well. Because he is only 26 weeks old, Seth is in the neo-natal ICU. Michelle has been discharged from the hopsital and we have returned home, but they are in our thoughts during this difficult time.

I had some great photos of Michelle and Adam with our kids, but the new memory card (something I had to purchase in Phoenix because I forgot to pack one) for my camera does not work on the camera we use to download photos. So for the time being, I am only able to post a photo of my friend Sara and her children, Kaitlin and Blake. Sara was kind enough to take us all in at a moments notice and watch the kids when I went to the hospital. Good friends are hard to come by and I'm lucky to have Michelle and Sara as two wonderful friends.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh wow.. How exciting.. Glad he is doing well..
I wish I could have met you guys..
Take care
Kim

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger S. said...

Oh how scary for them. Glad you could be there. She will need lots of support to get through this time, it is so, so difficult to have your baby in the NICU. One of L.'s little NICU buddies was a 25-weeker who is doing great now--no significant medical issues, and adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home