Saturday, November 03, 2007

Baskets and Mr Pine's Purple House








The kids are very fond of baskets, and especially love sitting in the one in our bathroom. On this particular occasion, Sophia was enjoying reading her favorite book (Mr. Pine's Purple House) to Keenan. It is very special to me that she loves this book since it was my favorite book as a child. It has a great message about expressing your individuality and I have never forgotten it. I was lucky enough to find an anniversary edition on Amazon and she almost has it memorized.





























2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Hmmm, I've never even heard of that book! Now I'm going to have to go do a search for it.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kim said...

YEAH....
Glad she loves to read...
I will have to go search for that book...
Have a GREAT Week..
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home