Friday, February 22, 2008

The joys of dancing

One of our favorite bands is Keane and we have passed this along to Sophia and Keenan (probably because we play their CDs a lot). Both kids love to listen to music and sway and dance along to all of our different types of music, but when Keane comes on, they go crazy and start dancing madly around the room. It is so sweet, I wish I could capture their joy on film but since our camera is slow and the kids get self conscious, this was the best I could do.





5 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

adorable she has some great moves and I LOVE the little clips in her hair...she is getting prettier every day.
Love,
K.x

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!!
Love dancing...

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Shana said...

I think you did a great job of capturing their "moves"!!! Oh, they are BOTH so very darling!

Hugs, Shana

(p.s. I actually closed O's blog due to some crazy stuff going on in Guatemala. I'll re-post the letter to his blog and leave it up for a while longer- probably tomorrow) :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is a cutie and has a future in dance. I was thrilled when we had enough hair for pig tails. Happier still that they did not cut Goose's hair before we got her.
The kids are growing up so quickly!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

She looks so pretty with her hair up! Love it when they dance!Keenan is such a handsome little guy! I have never heard of Keane? I will have to look them up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home