Friday, March 21, 2008

Just when we thought it was safe to go outside!

We thought the worst weather might be behind us. The three feet of accumulated snow had almost finally melted. When I discovered the bike paths were clear and I no longer had to run on the road, I took our new jogging stroller for a spin last week and the kids were thrilled to be taking in the scenery.

This is what greeted us today. It is difficult to make out in these photos, but it has been nearly blizzard conditions for almost the entire day. Four to five inches accumulated so far and another four to six predicted for tonight. Sigh......what else can you do? That is, when you can't catch the next flight to Hawaii.





















So this is what the kids are feeling like, not to mention me.








So in a vain attempt to feel like warmer weather is near, I got Sophia a new swim suit and she was happy to try it on! I keep telling myself, soon, there must be warmth, green grass and flowers some time soon, right?????????????










Well, I guess it all depends on how you define soon.......

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ughh...you must come south soon! we might make an offer tomorrow- more details to follow.
Happy Easter!
the second photo of S & Colin reminds me eerily of T!

I am going to email you too because I want you to see the house!
love,
K.x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home