Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates

Being a mother means it is easy to feel guilty about any number of things.  At the moment, I seem to have a laundry list of things I feel bad about.  Not keeping our blog current made it to my list.  Sometimes I wonder if I really have the time, energy and inspiration to keep the blog going but then I remind myself that it is the best way for me to keep a record our family life as it unfolds and of our children grow up.  The problem with that notion is that it doesn't do me much good if I don't actually document anything that is happening.
 
In this time of uncertainty and upheaval, I find it hard to find the right words for what I am feeling and almost impossible to make myself create timely and consistent entries.  The end result is that I end up posting 10 entries on the same date.  Many of the events have long come and gone but I suppose it is a better alternative than simply giving up.  So here it goes, another flurry of blog entries likely followed by another drought.....C'est la vie.   

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I just love watching the kids grow up.. it makes my wait that much easier..
How is Sunny doing??
Hope all is well.
Do you have snow yet??
Hugs girly..

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Wonderful to have you back... And please don't feel guilty at all! I'd feel more guilty if I were spending too much time in front of the computer and not enjoying every second of these precious moments of your beautiful childrens' lives!! Keep us posted, whenever possible.... You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Love the posts, I know how hard it can be to keep up with them!!!

Two things that have made it easier for me, you can email your posts with picture attachments, when you are in the dashboard go to "Settings" then click on "email" below it, that should show you the email address for your blog or the "mail to" address and the settings should be underneath it.

When you are typing an entry or if you go into edit mode, on the bottom left of the edit box there is something that says "post options" click on that and it will let you change the post date and time. Kind of cheating in a way, but it's very handy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home