Sunday, May 02, 2010

Counting Down to the First Day of School















Sophia's first day of Kindergarten is fast approaching.  There are some big changes ahead, and not all of them related to Sophia's schooling. There is another big move on the near horizon. For me, it's really just going home, for the kids, it means warm weather, good schools and a Mandarin Immersion program, and for Colin.......well, it really is as simple as a four letter word, golf.....

Stay tuned, more information forthcoming.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you coming back to California?

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ah when I saw on my bloglines your many updates I was so looking forward to hearing all that is going on. i stil feel I barely know how life in Seattle has been for you. Now what? Hawaii perhaps? but not so sure as you are speaking of good schools? why kindergarten now? Is it an annual year round school? T starts in August. Tell me more? Sorry I haven't called. hard to talk these days but so do want to know how you all are doing! we sure do miss you. love, Kx

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ps you look happy and beautiful here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home