Sunday, January 23, 2011

48 Hours...In Honolulu











Yes, 48 Hours in Honolulu for me and the kids, 24 hours for Colin.  It was a long trip but well worth it to spend some time together.  Most people who have ever read our blog have probably figured out that I love Hawaii, a lot. Honolulu, however, is not one of my favorite places.  The tropical breezes are great, but I can do without the city noise and congestion. Having said all that, this trip wasn't about being Hawaii, it was just about being together as a family and that mission was accomplished. We arrived home last night and we are recovering and catching up on our sleep. Hopefully, the kids will do just fine in school tomorrow.    

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Mermaid Kitten said...

I can't believe how tall Keenan is! Hugs and kisses from California!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home