Monday, November 06, 2006

All About Hats







Circa May 2006 "Hats? I don't think so!"


















'Double Happiness' Donna at http://2happy.typepad.com/ posed another photo challenge this week, photos involving hats.

It is ironic considering just hours ago, I told Colin that our daughter has had a change of heart about hats. Before we had gone to China, I had gotten some really cute hats for Sophia to combat the summer heat. She would have none of it. Like Donna's Gwen, we only managed to keep the hats on long enough to snap a quick photo.

Well it has been pretty chilly in Michigan and we have already experienced a few days of snow and perhaps that helps to explain Sophia's sudden change of heart. Or perhaps it was the cute little peach hat that her Grandma knitted her. Either way, she is now fond of hats.

How do I know this? Well, first of all, she now keeps them on. More importantly, I took Sophia outside to play yesterday and I realized that I had forgotten to put on her hat. She was halfway down the walkway when I grabbed it from the house and called her name. She turned around and saw the hat in my hand. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and she ran toward me, thrusting her head out for hat placement. After it was on, she patted her head to reassure herself it was on securely and then promptly returned to the task of finding her toys.

Yup, there is no doubt about it, our little girl is changing a little more every day.

Fall 2006

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I can't help but smile when I look at that adorable face! I'm glad she's liking her hats better because she couldn't possibly be cuter wearing one!

Donna
Double Happiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home