Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not quite there yet


A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned we were getting close to completing our home study for Sophia's brother. I guess it all depends on how you define close. I am hoping we are coming down to the home stretch here because some administrative glitches have inserted themselves into our diligent preparation. The best laid plans of mice and men, as it were.......

Oh well, I'm sure it will all fall into place and in the meantime, Sophia has been a little charmer, and it is difficult to stay in a rotten mood when she is around. And besides, all good things come to those who wait, right? All I have to do is look at Sophia, and I think "Heck yeah!"







We actually have a pair of mittens that fit Sophia. I had shed my mittens to play ball with her and she triumphantly picked them up off the ground and tried to put them on. We figured we would help her out and she thought that wearing them was hysterical, at least for the first 10 minutes or so.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

wow she has quite the winter wardrobe...we miss you and hope you are coming our way soon for a break in the cold weather. Having the santa ana winds pass through and it is 90*.
K, C & T xx

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Susan said...

She is just the cutest! Love reading your blog and seeing photos of your beautiful baby. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home