Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Group 107 get their 1st call, but not 108

Good news/bad news today. Group 107 got their 1st Call today! I am very happy for them. The bad news is that 108 will not be combined with 107. Therefore, it is becoming unlikely that we will be traveling any earlier than late February.

It is such a disappointment because I had really thought that we would travel in January and more optimistically, I was hoping for December. If we don't travel until late February or March, this will have become a 10 month wait. Of course that is not including the months spent getting the paper work together!

In the meantime, we will follow the blogs of the 107 group and wish them a joyous and safe trip. They have been told they will likely travel in late October to mid-November.


Post a Comment

<< Home