Saturday, April 15, 2006

Each day we are getting closer!


A practice run with the stroller using Skye as Sophia's stand in!





Our agency told us that their 'target' date for travel was May 11th or 12th. Since everything has taken longer than we expected, I immediately downgraded my expectations and prepared myself for traveling possibly a week later.

This past week, our agency has said that we could travel either May 5th or May 11/12! A whole week earlier? I hadn't even allowed myself to think that was possible! Now of course, nothing is for certain until our '3rd call' comes, but still..... We are not traveling with the group and therefore our agency requires us to arrive well before the group to ensure we are in Guangzhou in time. Translation? We could be leaving in 16 days from now. Wow! Yeah! Yippee! Hurray! Oh my gosh, we have so much to do :0

We expect we will know more by next week. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Donna said...

16 days!?!?! This is so exciting!! That time will fly!

I hope you're packing!! :)

Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home