Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Tree Photo Challenge












Donna's (Double Happiness) http://2happy.typepad.com/ latest challenge is Christmas Trees. We found a 'you pick and you cut' farm 30 minutes from our house and we dragged my mother-in-law, Marz, and Sophia to find our perfect tree. There is something very sad about cutting down such a beautiful tree but since we have made it an annual tradition the past three years, we wanted to continue this family outing in our new home town.

Last year, we made our trek to Santa's Christmas Tree Farm in Half Moon Bay on December 8th. I remember the date simply because it was the day Colin was recalled to United. The news was on our answering machine when we returned from our outing. I couldn't believe we had missed the call but it was great news all the same.

On that day, I also remember Colin and I talking about Sophia and saying that next year (this year), she would have her first visit the Santa's Tree Farm. We couldn't wait to bring her. Due to our move, it didn't quite work out that way, but we had fun nonetheless.


p.s. Yes, in the photos, Sophia is drinking from her bottle. Apparently, she was not impressed by our tree selection. No matter, I think it is beautiful!





We finally brought our tree inside and took lots of new pictures, but Blogger wouldn't let me add any more photos to this post. Therefore, I am putting them on a more recent post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home