Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day #2

It was exactly two years ago today that we first met Sophia.







Then...................




































Now..................
























































































































I realize that saying "Gotcha Day" is no longer so politically correct but two years ago, it was still the accepted term. But things do change, so today we will call it "Happy Gotcha Day/Happy Family Anniversary Day." Sophia was thrilled with her brownie and strawberry mix and so was Keenan. Our love for this little girl has grown and evolved over the past two years. We feel so lucky to have her in our lives.











2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

wow what a wonderful trip down memory lane...you referenced our faces...I swear I look like I was going to pass out and you remain (on the surface) the picture of calm collectedness. T looked at a pic with all the Dads holding the girls (the day you skipped out) and she said "my cousins , all my cousins"...she also told me the orphanage was her house (for the first time) all unprompted and very interesting. I should have emailed this instead of posting it here.
But HAPPY HAPPY DAY to all of you!
She looks amazing- so happy and still spritish!!
Miss you all!
K.x

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

WOW! I can't believe it's already been two years! Time is flying! No pun intended.

We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

Since we are not a big believers in political correctness anyway, HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!!

Love,
Michelle, Adam, and Seth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home