Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's been a pretty long week.....

Be warned, a very long run on sentence follows.....

To sum it up, Sophia spiked a temperature of 105 on Sunday, then Keenan joined in on the 'I'm sick" fun, Colin left for Japan on Monday, the kids were out of school all week, Sophia got diagnosed with an ear infection, on Thursday Keenan slipped and fell and took a hard hit to the back of the head, started to complain his head was hurting, CAT scan on Friday, thankfully, his head was OK but it revealed he had a bad sinus infection, both kids are now on antibiotics and hopefully on the mend, I woke up this morning feeling like I had swallowed a thousand razor blades, can hardly breathe through my nose, it has felt like a very long week indeed.  

I'm hoping next week goes a little better.  More photos to come, that is, as soon I start to feel semi human again.  

3 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Ugh -- sending good thoughts. Being sick yourself, on top of the kids being sick, on top of Colin being gone, ugh it just sucks. So sorry... :-(

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! I saw a Scooby Doo christmas video today and thought of you guys, that amazing week in Hawaii, and how we need to schedule a skype meeting, even brief! I see the kids growing up so so so fast, it's hard to be away from them and you too! Miss you guys!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Mary McG in TN said...

Hope all is ok. Praying for you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home