Saturday, February 04, 2006

February is here at last


Most of us waiting to adopt from China just couldn't wait to get through January. In order for this process to move forward, Chinese New Year needed to come and go. CCAA reopens on Monday and hopefully that means they will soon get back to 'matching' referrals.

In the meantime, Colin has been kept very busy taking pictures for my police department's trading cards that will be used to give the kids while I am the DARE officer. It has been a good project (translation: distraction) for both of us.

We are heading to Michigan to visit my Mom soon, I expect that will also be a good distraction for us. The latest rumor is that our agency is likely to get our referrals at the end of February. It is one rumor that I sure hope is true!

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Great picture! It makes me miss my uniform though!

Let's hope this month is your lucky (ie, referral!) month!

:)

Donna
Mom to Gwen of Shenzhen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home