Friday, September 01, 2006

"Cause I'm the trash man, yeah, I'm the trashman"

Somewhere around the age 10, I became a great fan of the Beatles. Given that I was born in 1967, I was slightly out of synch with my generation. Still, their songs stick with me, and on Thursday, when Sophia decided she wanted to help Mom with the trash....In my head, I just slightly modified the lyrics to the Beatles tune "Taxman". You'll see why.....









"Wow, this is hard work, I need a break. Marz, do you mind taking over?"














"Marz is too lazy to help, I guess I had better get back to work"

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

She is so sweet to help Mom out! Very Cute!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

OH good now I know how to keep you busy during your visit in a few weeks!! Make sure you bring those cute little Hawaiin shorts and that million watt smile. Can't wait to give you big kisses and see all your new "moves"!!
Love,
Auntie K. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home