Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pianist in the making?




Sophia was so forlorn the day she had her surgery that I decided to try and cheer her up. The next day, I took her to Target and let her choose a toy. OK, I was actually picking out the ones up that I wanted to her to have, but she would rate them as evidenced by how much her eyes lit up when she played with them. Her eyes lit like a pin ball machine when she got to play with this 'Baby Grand Piano'.

Sophia seems to love music. Every time she hears music she likes, she starts to sway to the music and even tries to dance, which more closely resembles a flailing fish. She loves it when my parents play piano for her and will happily plunk away at the keys. This piano is a little more her height and the keys light up when pressed.





Sophia's is practicing her driving skills with this little car we had picked up at a yard sale.







Of course at the end of the day, sometimes the box a toy came in is the best toy of all.....

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Oh I love that baby grand! We got it for our nephew William because we are HUGE fans of music for kids. Never too early!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home