Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Big sister, big help

So far, Sophia has been really amazing with her little brother. When she looks at him, she says 'baba'. She has surprised us by showing no inclination to go back to the bottle but she is ready to help give it to him. I'm not sure if this is just the honeymoon phase, but it has been so helpful.

Keenan is still quite ill. He is throwing up a lot and isn't eating nearly what he should. We are just hoping the medication kicks in soon and he feels better. He has one more day of antibiotics and then we'll see if his digestive system calms down.










9 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Beckyb said...

What a peanut - he is a cutie - I am praying that he gets better quickly - that is no fun - even worse when you are not at home!! You'll be in my prayers.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Best wishes on an improvement in Keenan's health!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger The Bainbridge Family said...

Oh, I hope little Keenan is feeling better soon. What a great big sister he has!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Yes, he is definitely a little peanut! He is so cute I had a dream last night that my husband let us adopt a little boy! (I have three girls.)

My prayers are with Keenan. With such an attentive big sister though, I'll bet he'll get better soon! You have beautiful children - absolutely beautiful.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I don't think there is a cuter boy in the whole world. And your daughter, my oh my. is she a heartbreaker. I hope that keenan starts feeling better soon.
(btw, that pink tshirt is adorable!)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger asiangard said...

Holy crap he is adorable!!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Wow, you have such an incredibly beautiful family!
I hope Keenan is on the mend and STOPS throwing up -- no fun at all.
Glad big sis is being such a good helper, how sweet.
I am so happy I found your blog. What an awesome story.
You guys are doing GREAT!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Donna said...

He's so tiny but, obviously, mighty! I hope he's feeling better soon and I hope everyone gets to have some sleep soon too!

:)

Donna

PS: Why is mommy wearing her wedding ring on her middle finger?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Poor Guy I hpe he feels better soon! He sure is tiny! Congratulations again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home