Sunday, March 04, 2007

40 is Fine



Turning 40, as it turns out, is just fine. The big family get together that had been originally planned, got postponed until everyone is feeling better. In the meantime, our family of four quietly ushered in my 4th decade.

Colin was thoughtful and sweet, as is his nature and I got my Birthday wish in the form of my Mom getting out of the hospital.

It is hard to imagine this time last year when Colin and I were trying to celebrate my birthday in Tahoe. It was pouring rain which only matched my mood at the time because we had just found out that we had not made the LID cutoff for a referral. It was worth the wait. Our family of two has multiplied by two in a mere year. What more can a girl ask for?












































5 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Happy Birthday! You have a beautiful family :-)
Debbie

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Happy Birthday!
Sounds like you had a very nice day.
So glad to hear your mom is out of the hospital.
Hope all are feeling 100% soon!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Happy Birthday! I Love the new smiling photos of Keenan and Sophia looks gorgeous as always! You are one Lucky 40 years young Momma!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Happy birthday!!!!!! Whoohoooo, we get to find out how fine 40 is next year. Glad you're blazing the trail. :-)

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

Happy Birthday...told ya...
and new you were just kidding on your email!
Love,
K, C, & T xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home