Saturday, December 01, 2007

Some new firsts...........














































A few firsts, that I wanted to document.Two days ago, for the first time, Keenan spontaneously kissed me. Since them, he is freely doling out the kisses to me, Colin, Sophia and even Marz.
Two nights ago, he took his first (and second and third) bite of pizza. Yeah!

He has started to say Dada and Mama for real because he is applying it to us.

Today, Sophia went poo poo in the potty for the first time.
Yesterday, my sister and her husband (Aunt Mimi and Uncle Bill) met Keenan for the first time.

That's the good stuff. On the down side, Keenan began vomiting again last night (we had a pneumonia scare last week that landed him in the E.R. on Thanksgiving and almost caused him to be hospitalized), anyway, he has been pretty miserable, and he spent almost the entire night in my arms, why do these things always happen on a weekend? He seems to be a little better today, but certainly not himself.


















2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Poor Keenan I hope he is feeling better! They both look adorable! Lilly is very free with the hugs but no kisses yet! I can't even imagine how difficult it is with two. I can barely keep up with one child. I have very little time to puruse the blogs now. So I can totally understand how busy you must be.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hope Keenan gets to feeling better...
Yeah for the kisses and the mommy and daddy calling and the poo poo in the potty.. what a big girl..
Hope you have a Great Week..
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home