Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sleepy boy

Last week, my parents were visiting, along with my cousin.  When I fed Keenan lunch, my Dad was at the table with Keenan and my Mom was just across the room.   So while Keenan was eating, I went downstairs with my cousin to show him some books.  

Several minutes later, my Mom came downstairs carrying the phone.  She said Colin was on the line and was requesting I take a photo of Keenan.  I took the phone and asked Colin why I needed to take a photo.  He said "because your Mom said he is asleep in the high chair."  My response was "huh?"  I went to investigate myself and sure enough, this is what I found.  I said, how long ago did he fall asleep?  Bewildered looks all around.  My next question, surely you guys didn't just leave him alone?  More bewildered looks, which spoke volumes to me.  Still, he obviously hadn't been distressed since he never made a peep, and it really was such a cute photo op.






2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

I hope things are looking "up" in the postive sense. Please let me know...thinking of you SO MUCH!
I love the updates...I was so excited to see you had finally posted.
Sophia looks so grown up!
Oh my...they are both too cute for words!
Love,
K.x

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger taylorchloejake said...

That is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is getting. The kids look as adorable as alwasy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home