Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow, lots and lots of snow

It isn't easy getting the kids outside these days since they are rarely eager to don all their winter gear and brave the elements, but once they are out there.......boy do they have fun!  Colin builds elaborate forts and sledding runs for himself, I mean, them. After all, if you are going to be surrounded by this much of the white stuff, the least you can do is have some fun. 
 
I only ask myself every other shovel full of snow, now how soon do we head for Hawaii?  Rhetorical question, I know.




3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

nice to see the updates...the snow looks so much FUN- but I know it is nicer to have it part-time than do all that shoveling!

Christmas pics are cute too...are you trying to grow out Sophia's bangs? We are "trying" but I get so frustrated I just end up cutting them. She looks so beautiful and grown up with her hair pulled off her face...can't wait to see her and all of you again soon! :)
K.xx

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

The kids look great! Wow a lot of changes to come! Hawaii awesome!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Donna said...

That looks like so much fun but soooooo freakin' cold! But did I say fun?

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home