Monday, May 22, 2006

More photos

I am having difficulty downloading more than a few photos on each post, and I wanted to add some more, so creating a new post was the best way to go. Now blogger has suddenly decided to cooperate and look how many made it to this post!


Sophia gets checked out by the doctor and none to happy about it either.




Relaxing after the medical and shopping till we dropped.




Sophia chillin' in her stroller



Crawling at warp speed





Teething in Dad's arms





"Hey Dad, since Mom is a cop, I think I had better get used to donuts"

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UH-OH she's already a shopper! Just wait until she discovers the mall :) I'm glad to see all is going great, miss you!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home