Thursday, January 18, 2007

Montezeuma's Revenge

1) I'm happy to report Keenan is feeling better
2) We are not so fortunate....an amazingly bad 15 hours spent taking turns in the restroom. The area should be cordoned off as a biological hazard.
3) Sophia did throw up once but seems to be doing well now
4) A trip to the international hospital, lots of I.V.s and $1,100 later, we are feeling somewhat human again.
5) We are very shaky
6) Sophia and Keenan are being cared for by nannies our agency arranged for us. Hearing Sophia scream as they took her to the extra room they rented one floor away, was sheer torture. I thought my heart was going to break.
7) Being away from Keenan is no fun.
8) We hope to be on the mend soon and are determined to attend our first embassy appointment, even if they have to drag us there.
9) Will post more when we have reunited our family.
10)There is no place like home..................

9 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger bbmomof2boys said...

Oh no!!! I'm glad you are feeling better. How about clicking your heels together?!! :)

~Carla

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger mama d said...

Oh, my! Four huge hugs (and, from this distance, I can honestly offer them) to you from the three of us...
- k, f & c

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger MaryBeth said...

Well, you certainly will have some interesting stories to tell Keenan when he gets older!

And so glad to hear that you are all on the mend.

And just think how good it is going to feel when you finally get the family HOME!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Sooo sorry that you have been sick! Hope you are on the road to recovery now. However, your agency sounds great and helpful!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. Sending good wishes that you'll be feeling great in no time.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Feel Better soon!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Oh, my heart just breaks for you. What an ordeal to go thru -- especially when you are so far from home. Hope you are feeling better and reunited with your children soon and you are back HOME before you know it.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger fuzzandfuzzlet said...

Oh no. I am sorry.

Feel better soon.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Judy said...

I came across your blog and I have thoroughly enjoying catching up on your journey to Sophia and now Keenan. They are both absolutely beautiful children. We have been home 5 months now with our daughter from China and it has been a whirlwind and amazing experience. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home