Thursday, February 01, 2007

Settling In

I cannot get over how great Sophia is being about her little brother. Last night, she decided it was time to help me change his diaper. She brought me a diaper and tried to unfold it, then she opened up the wipes and started to hand them to me, one by one. Of course, if she had it her way, she would have kept handing them to me. I put a stop to her assistance when she attempted to pick up his dirty diaper.

Marz dog is so curious about the little tyke. He seems to understand that Keenan is not a doll or a toy, so he keeps trying to lick his face and acts like he wants Keenan to pet him.




5 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger LaLa said...

I am so happy things are going well. I am concerned about Annslee's reaction to her baby sister in the future (you can check out our blog and see her not so happy already) Your little ones are super cute!!! I know it is so nice to be home!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

So glad Sophia likes to help out with her baby brother! What a couple of sweethearts you have!

Referrals came out today I am excited to say we are next!!!! At our agency at least, hopefully for referrals as well! LID 10/28/05

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, the two of them are too cute for words.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Hi Kat,

Congratulations on Keegan, he is adorable! And Sophia is such a sweetheart. I have been reading your blog and I just realized that you live near us. We adopted our 1st daughter last March from China and are paperchasing for #2, this time from Vietnam. We belong to a very active China culture group in your area and I was wondering if you also belonged. I tried to find you e-mail address on the MSN group site. I would love to talk to you so we could compare notes. You can e-mail me at: spbachman@msn.com.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You have a beautiful family! Welcome home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home