Friday, January 19, 2007

Gurney for 4 please?

Yup, you guessed it, we made our way back to the hospital today, but this time for Sophia and Keenan. Sophia has had a smaller version of what ails us and poor Keenan has bronchitis. Sophia doesn't like two things 1)Doctors 2)Men with facial hair. Imagine her response when the poor doctor (sporting a thick beard) entered the room! The howling started and didn't stop for nearly 45 minutes.

Keenan actually smiled at the doctor. I guess he figured all the probing and stethoscopes were small stuff compared to the nurses taking his temperature.

We are really hoping that is our last visit to the hospital (except for the required Visa medical for Keenan).

I promise more photos will be coming as soon as we can....I just can't say when that might be.

7 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Ugh! I'm sending cyber chicken soup!

Get well soon!

Donna

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

You poor guys!! I hope you are all better soon!
Lisa

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Oh you poor babies all of you! I hope the whole family of four is feeling better soon!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Chau said...

Hi,

I saw your blog's link through some other bloggers and just want to say I really admire what you are your husband are doing. Your kids are just adorable, Keenan just melts my heart! We've always want to adopt at least one child from Viet Nam so I was wondering how you went about doing that and was it a hard process?

Thank you so much!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger mama d said...

Does Bummer begin to describe it? Good wishes coming your way for speedy recoveries.

- k

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jenny V said...

Oh my, I hope you are all on the mend soon!
Jenny V

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger fuzzandfuzzlet said...

Yikes, you guys are getting off to a rough start as a family of four. Ummm does the thought that germs build immunity give you any comfort? (probably not lol)

I hope the 4 of you are feeling better by the minute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home