Friday, March 16, 2007

Let The Sun Shine.....

Well the sun has been shining in Michigan, melting much of our snow. As much fun as we had sledding, we are ready to see it go and hope we will be spared from any more this year.

Colin's family leave came to and end and Sophia became quite a handful when he returned to work. I think that she loves having a baby brother but she loves it more when there are two of us here ready to meet her needs. It was infinitely more challenging when she wanted to be picked up in the middle of feeding the baby his bottle. Lots of drama ensued.

When Colin got home from his trip, the whole family took a walk with the bike stroller and introduced Keenan to the jungle gym. Sophia was very proud of herself because she can now slide down on her own.

On a gloomier note, Kat's step dad was hospitalized with pneumonia. Her parents have had a rough month and we are hoping for his speedy recovery.






































2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kat and Colin said...

Testing, testing

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Shana said...

Oh, just look at those two together-they are more than precious!! And you surely do have your hands full! I'm certain that things will get easier with time. :)

I am so sorry to hear about your step-father, and I will pray for his swift recovery.

Also, thank you so much for your sweet comment and for letting me know that Charlie Chaplin wrote the melody to "Smile". I'm going to add his name to the credits. It's one of my favorite songs too. I guess now that we are Mommies, it becomes our anthem! Though it isn't easy not to smile with our beautiful children here to keep our spirits up. :)

Hugs to all,
Shana
p.s. I have that same darling brown bear suit waiting here for Oliver... it was so special to me to see your adorable Keenan wearing it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home