Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Transformed


I don't think I realized how ill Sophia was until she took her full course of antibiotics. Since finishing them up yesterday, she has transformed into a little girl I haven't seen much of since before we left for Viet Nam.

In the past two days, she is laughing more, crying less and has been more charming. She is talking up a storm, repeating everything I say.....yes, EVERYTHING I say. Translation, when I am driving and someone cuts me off, I really have to keep my tongue in check.

Yesterday, we became so stir crazy from the snow, that we decided to bundle Keenan up and all take a walk. Normally, we would put him in the sling and he fusses and goes promptly to sleep. In the front carrier, he was alert and took great interest in checking out our neighborhood. He didn't cry once. I suspect he has been itching to get out of that sling and was quite pleased to get to see things for a change.



























Keenan Bear is all bundled up and ready to go....












7 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Donna said...

So glad she's back to her old happy self! I guess I'd be pretty grumpy if I had micro-parasites crawling around in my intestines! I hope your mom is doing better too!

Keenan is darling, as always. I love the top picture of Colin gazing lovingly at him. Try to remember these moments when he's 15.

:)

Donna

PS: Happy Bday! Welcome to the 40+ club!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

What awesome pictures of you and Sophie! Glad that to hear that everyone is one the mend and things are slowly returning to normal.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

Ok so I was wrong you are the only person I know who is getting more beautiful at 40- you are glowing.
So glad the ladybug and dragonfly are feeling better.Miss you,
K.xx

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger LaLa said...

Good to see her big smiles again! Oh, I see he liked it once it was on but the putting it on..not as much fun LOL

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger S. said...

1. Happy Birthday! I agree, you are glowing!
2. So glad Sophie is feeling better.
3. Keenan is so cute in that carrier! He gets cuter in every picture!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

So glad you were able to get out with the kiddies for some fresh air -- it makes a world of difference, doesn't it?
I have also been cooped up with a sick child for a while. Ugh.

Sophie DOES look better. SO happy.

Glad to hear things are looking up.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

So glad to hear she is feeling better! Love Love Love all the photos keep them coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home