Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catching up with Sophia


Homework at 2 years old?















I know, I know, I have been way behind on the blog lately. No special things going on, we've just been busy and its been too hot for me to sit in front of a computer for too long. So I thought I would catch everyone up with two posts. One devoted to Sophia photos and the other to Keenan.



































































Deep thoughts.........Rice cereal or oatmeal for breakfast?












4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Kim said...

She is so cute.. I love the one when she is on the couch in the brown outfit.. she is looking so serious.. Hope it cools down.. Not here.. 112.. yuck.. Have a great week.
Kim

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger KelleyO said...

You kids are so beautiful!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger mama d said...

Suhweet! Thanks for posting all the photos. Maybe there's a third post with photos of them together ... please.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

I particularly love this pensive one of sweet sophia...big hugs and kisses to our sweet girl.
So nice you could visit with great grandma- very special
K.x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home