Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Day at the Beach
















The warm temperatures have arrived, for now anyway......To mark the occasion, we ventured to the beach, got our season parking pass (which seemed a little silly as we are less than a mile from it, but two babies under two equals lots of gear and my back isn't what it used to be) and stumbled into the calmest waters I have ever encountered on Lake Michigan (and keep in mind, I did live here until I was eight).
Sophia did not want to leave the water, despite the very chilly temperature but Keenan looked like he was content to leave at any time. It was a lovely day and we look forward to more days at the beach.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

I'm jealous bring your parkas to So cal it was cold today!
CONGRATS KEENAN- we are so proud of you!
can't wait to see you.
Love,
A.K.xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home