Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mama, my shorts are too big!

Sophia is growing up so fast, we can hardly keep up with her. Of course, at 22 months, she is still finding it difficult to keep her 18 month shorts up, even with a belt! No matter, she is growing up fast enough for us, probably too fast.





Now that was funny!

Who me?











Book worm...........

















Pretty in peach.









Hmmm....I wonder why Mama bought me this shirt?

p.s. Several people asked where I got this shirt...I bought it at Meijers. I'm not sure how many states have them, but we have them here in Michigan.














Got Smoothie?































Father and son.....................

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I found your site through some other china adoption sites. My sister was considering adopting from China, but ended up changing her mind after finding out she was pregnant. (After several years of thinking it would never happen, a stroke that left her doctor telling her not to and being on the pill now.) SOrry...too much info I am sure. :) Anyway...I love love love the caution shirt! I would love to buy it for my nephew who is supposed to make his debut in July. Would you mind telling me where you got it?
Thanks!
Jennifer

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Great photos!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger mexican chopsticks said...

Whao! Sophia is drinking out of a cup!! Can't wait for Emma to do that so far Emma can't calculate the distance between the cup and her mouth.
Just love to see how cute they are getting both Sophia and Keenan!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger my3 kids said...

Okay where did you find that shirt?? I love it and need one for my godson...too cute!

Janice
ps the kids are as cute as ever:)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

I love all of these - they both look so happy and lovely Sophia is getting so big...
Can't wait to reunite.
K.x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home