Friday, April 13, 2007

Keenan's new moves

Yes, Keenan actually does have clothing other than sleepers. It looks like this outfit is getting pretty tight though so he'll have to wear it a lot in the next couple of weeks before I can't button the snaps anymore :)










Even though Sophia graduated from this toy over 6 months ago, now that Keenan has been using it, she has decided it is of great interest to her again. Even though she is on the small side, she has grown quite a bit and she practically has to kneel whenever she is in the jumper. Keenan enjoys watching his big sister. Whatever Sophia is doing, Keenan wants to check it out and seems to be fascinated by this bundle of energy.














Keenan had his six month doctor's appointment this week (even though he is almost 7 months). The doctor asked if he was sitting unsupported yet and I told him that Keenan could only last about 3 seconds on his own before tumbling over, forward, backwards or sideways. Well, Keenan must have taken umbrage with this assessment because not long after I got him home that day, he sat in front of his little mirror for over 30 seconds, all by his little self.

Since then, he has been sitting on his own quite a bit. I still have to watch him because when he loses his balance, he doesn't do a great job of catching himself. It is still wonderful to see him take this big leap forward.











"Look Mom, no hands"........well, at least only my hands.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

I love seeing T's things on the kids- I think those her socks on Keenan!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger mexican chopsticks said...

"Look Mom, no hands" Whao! I just want to give him a big kiss to that cute adorable little face!!!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my goodness, that is the most beautiful face! I love the round kissing cheeks! Adorable!!!
Christine
Sophia's Website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home