Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spring Dresses....that is, if Spring ever shows its face around here

*I added some new photos that I took today. Still not warm enough to wear them outdoors, but at least I got to see how they fit her.














I can't get over how young Sophia looks in this photo taken last summer.




















http://2happy.typepad.com/ Donna's weekly photo challenge is Spring Dresses. I just posted a zillion photos of Sophia's Easter dress, but I managed to dredge up some other spring dress photos. Sadly, Keenan doesn't have any nice threads to sport just yet, but the bear suit is always a great standby, or perhaps a picture of him sporting his classic Hawaiin shirt?



Sophia in her birthday outfit last year, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it still fits this year.








Keenan goes Hawaiin......
















Keenan in Bear Suit while we were in Vietnam











Sophia at farewell party in China


































































7 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting- I have been following your adventure to get Kennan- and he is getting so big! Both of them are adorable! Thanks for sharing- I came and saw from Double Happiness.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

all the dresses look adorable on her! we just did the same thing- tried on all the bigger sizes to see what fits- should have grabbed the camera too.
K.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Too cute. I especially like the last photo with the pink hanger. Here's hoping spring comes soon.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger mexican chopsticks said...

Thanks for checking my blog!
I love to see photos of your two beautiful children. I still think that your son is the cutest little boy ever!
It's funny because Emma also says plain "peas" for everything just like Sophia.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Great Photos's! Love that Bear suit!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Love the dresses! So cute! I posted one of LiLi in China too and wow - they grow up too fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home