Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pop some bubbles with me...............

It has been many a week (maybe even months?) since I have participated in one of Donna's ( http://2happy.typepad.com/ )weekly photo challenges. It is about time that I make some effort to rejoin the blogging world. Even some of my friends have complained that my posts are too infrequent.

The transition from one child to two was far harder than I could have ever imagined. I am so very grateful that they are both in my life, I was just not totally prepared for the adjustments. The bumps in the road that we have encountered along the way may have contributed to the rocky transition, but in the end, few things in life are as you expect them to be, that is just the way life unfolds.

Donna was quite right in her observation that trying to get good photos with bubbles and kids is a challenging task. I'm not handy with any photo program, so these were our best effort. Sophia enjoyed the attempts but Keenan looked like he was less than impressed with bubbles or cameras.










2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger luAnna said...

Kat - You guys look so happy! The children are both beautiful. Congratulations on the family and on turning 40! You certainly don't look it!
Love,
luAnna - your long lost cousin

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

wow- everyone looks really great and so glad that you are getting a touch of spring finally after all that snow!
Keenan looks focused and alert in all of these photos I must tell you.
Still missing you as always.
K.xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home