Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hammin' it up

I always thought that Sophia had a greater variety of facial expressions than anyone I knew, but I think her brother aims to give her a run for the title. They both crack me up. We are going to have to get a new camera because our digital camera (cutting edge 5 years ago) is simply to slow to capture all the funny and sweet things that they both do.




Notice the hat might look familiar (Sophia hand me down). Colin was a bit appalled that I put anything with pink on Keenan's head. I just shrugged, he looks so darn cute and at the end of the day, I can be a pragmatist. Although I have to say, Keenan seems to share his Dad's unfavorable view of this hat.





























Trying to get all three posed at the same time was a daunting challenge. Colin was the only reliable subject I could count on. Multiple attempts later, this was the best I could do. Notice the nice, somewhat green, grass?





1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger S. said...

Keenan gets cuter every day, I love poutie pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home