Friday, April 06, 2007

The Vietnam Question

Ever since we announced our intent to adopt Keenan from Vietnam, we have received a lot of questions about the process from people who would like to know more about adopting from Vietnam.

Before we left to get Keenan, we really didn't have a full picture of the process, so I deferred people's questions until our return. The only problem is that, since we struggled with so much illness upon our return, I totally lost track of the people who wanted a run down on our experience.

With any adoption, any agency and any country, there are pros and cons. For a variety of reasons, I would prefer not to elaborate on our blog. If you are interested in knowing more about our experience, please write a comment with your e-mail address. I won't publish your comment, but I will do my best to answer your questions.

When I researched Vietnam, I relied heavily on the experience of others. I would like to return the favor, but would prefer not to do that in a public forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home