Monday, June 04, 2007

Goin' back to Cali.......

Sophia, Keenan, and I headed to Los Angeles for the group #110 reunion. Colin had to work, so it was just the three of us. Not the easiest of journeys, but I was lucky enough to have several passengers offer to help along the way.



Once we were in L.A., Sophia seemed pretty overwhelmed at first, but she eventually came around and had lots of fun playing with Aunt Kimberley and all of her Mei Meis, especially Tuesday.















Beautiful Tuesday girl............











Everyone seemed to covet Sophia's hat, she wasn't enthusiastic about sharing it.








Keenan loved Tuesday's toys.










Jane and her party hat...









The group.............


4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Oh how awesome that must have been! You are so brave traveling with two children alone! How nice of people to help!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

WOW that is so neat that everyone could get together.. It must have been really great seeing everyone again.
Have a GREAT week..
Kim

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

You are officially my hero and slightly insane I might add.
Not only did you travel for only 2 days across country by yourself with 2 kids under 2!! You took the all nighter and actually posted these photos today! aiiyyy!!
I haven't even looked at my camera yet!!
Go girl!
will send you mine if I get any good ones.
Love,
K.xx

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger M3 said...

You travelled there BY YOURSELF?!!! Oh my god I officially award you the purple heart. And give you a standing ovation. Whew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home