Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last post from Guangzhou










Sophia's bags are packed and she is ready to go

Tonight our internet access in our room expires, so I figured I would try to get in one last post before we go to Hong Kong. I am hoping I have enough time after the dinner party to get this posted before our computer turns into a figurative pumpkin.








Mother turtle and her offspring. I made Colin take a picture of this because some how I could relate.








All dressed up for a big night on the town....
























Our date with Tuesday, Kimberley and Chris

















Megan, Joe and Twilight















Some of the girls from prior adoptions

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger atomic mama said...

WONDERFUL photos, thank you! Have a great trip and take care!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I love all of the pictures. I'd probably comment on each of them if you put them in separate posts! The turtle picture is so good! I didn't know turtle moms stayed close to their babies after they hatch.

The picture of the four kids who were prior adotions is great too. The represent what this journey is all about!

Have a great trip home! See ya!

Donna

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Loving all the pictures!!!!!! I just showed them to Rod too and he was grinning the whole time.

Big hugs,
M3

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

that smile lights up the room she is so precious...can't wait to hear how your nights are going since your return and if you have discovered any secret weapons!
Kimber, Chris & tuesday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home